GC ttt GC ttt

Good Shit

Putting it simply, that was good shit. I'd like to see more of this type of ADD material around here.

Squirrel Squash 2 Squirrel Squash 2

This game definately deserves frontpage

I tell ya, love the graphix and the style of this game, plus the music and sound effects fit really well in the game. For a mini game, this game trully relives the paradise of the old sonic days, not some of the "ok" remakes of sonic around here. Those are good but I doubt anything soon will top this gem.

Clock Bop Clock Bop

Jolly good show

No seriously, that was really fun. Though the noises started to annoy the hell out of me, that was really a fun game. I hope more levels could be added if you wish to add on O:)

Oh and for those of who who didn't realize it yet but this is NOT an anti-clock game so bopping the clocks is NOT killing them. Geez.

Gothic Gundown Gothic Gundown

That was great

Theres no better feeling then drinking beer and shooting foamy, esp during the christmas season no less! That boss is pissin me off though. I swear the entrance music for the boss came from einhander's boss music. I doubt anyone would remember that game, it wasn't the best. It was on old psx. Damn it, I'm ramblin. Anyway, sweet game!

Virtual Drum Set Virtual Drum Set

Wow

It's been awhile since I've seen something decent for once hit the portal ^^"

Kill Old Man from Zelda!! Kill Old Man from Zelda!!

what a dick!

That asshole b4 me doesnt know what the fuck hes talkin about, stupid crack baby!

Wind Chimes Wind Chimes

its alright

on average i would say

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

Nothing can beat such a classic as this series....

..espechially this one!!!!

VM-68 Edit Pro! VM-68 Edit Pro!

Not bad ~^-^~

......but not that good either
-Dymnd Lockehart