SpriteTT#6:Sonic SpriteTT#6:Sonic

Eh....

I didn't get a chance to watch them all, I think I didnt see 2 of them, but I wasnt impressed with any of them, given exception to the piece that Xanadu32 made. The score I have here reflects that piece alone.... Sorry guys, but the others were trash. Most were too short and pointless.

Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

This wasnt made to be "humerous"

Unlike "Pataramabama" fucking perception of this; this wasn't made to make people chuckle and get laughs. Now I want to state now that I fucking hate foamy, clocks forever. However, I feel that message in this movie needs to be embraced, now more than ever. And I have much respect to Foamy's creater for sending this out.

Subliminal Messages pt.1 Subliminal Messages pt.1

Been there, heard that

Most of these are famous yes. Most of these flash films on the topic are all the same and have the same shit. Heres a not so subliminal messege. Make part 2 have new ones or something? Better graphics would be nice too. Using the outdated graphics from Anton's old book just made this look like a satanistitic film and looked worse than house of 1000 corpses.

Bi0Reaper responds:

Graphice from antons old book? Those were from a google search, and some were meant to be humerous:S

GC ttt GC ttt

Good Shit

Putting it simply, that was good shit. I'd like to see more of this type of ADD material around here.

Squirrel Squash 2 Squirrel Squash 2

This game definately deserves frontpage

I tell ya, love the graphix and the style of this game, plus the music and sound effects fit really well in the game. For a mini game, this game trully relives the paradise of the old sonic days, not some of the "ok" remakes of sonic around here. Those are good but I doubt anything soon will top this gem.

Clock Bop Clock Bop

Jolly good show

No seriously, that was really fun. Though the noises started to annoy the hell out of me, that was really a fun game. I hope more levels could be added if you wish to add on O:)

Oh and for those of who who didn't realize it yet but this is NOT an anti-clock game so bopping the clocks is NOT killing them. Geez.